Sunday, August 17, 2014

We Had Puppies! Now, Blue Bunyip is Sold

All The Puppies Are Sold

The big Bunyip is sold. I received my first inquiry that I noticed... at around 3:45 am and I'm pretty sure the email was send around three. The new family drove a long distance to arrive in Ventura County to check-Bunyip-out. It was a match and I'm so grateful for the terrific families that come to see me to purchase a Heeler. Thank you, all.

We've decided and it's for sure, Darby is going to be neutered. Not only does she need a rest, but I need to not have the feelings of stress of letting puppies leave us. I'm truly not made to be a breeder. I really become too attached. I see Darby kiss and love each puppy and look at me with a smile on her face that she's okay with letting each go and I should had eased-up, it all works out. And now I'm closing the (puppy) book.

I'm leaving this page up because I really believe my daughter's dog, Laney will have another litter before we neuter our absolutely awesome sire. He needs to think of bunnies and livestock. Duelly needs some people/training time without the intensity that males of this breed, carry. I'm glad we're still babysitting one red male for our friend who'll be picking him up Sept. 1st and in the mean-time we'll be having fun watching all the puppies roll around, jumping and playing. 

WE HAD PUPPIES AGAIN!


Please go to my "Off Wellman Way" and see what happened. We do have one puppy left. His name is Bunyip and he's a Blue Boy with a docked-tail. (I thought he'd be a red like his litter mates)

Here's a couple more pictures of him:




I'll take a few more pictures of him tomorrow and post them along with the others that are sold. If you're interested my gmail is: susankaylazenby@gmail.com. The puppy named Bunyip and is $350 and really to go. He's weaned and is 7 weeks old. I'll put up more puppies pictures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment