Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Update For December

We happily know that we have a girl in gestation and will be delivering puppies around the third week in December. Oh, please; I hope I'm not repeating myself about this event.

The dogs are butter-balls and because today we have a'little chilly rain they want a treat. All of them. Laney and Darby both ran in the house. That just never happens. Darby was dancing all over! She knew a treat was coming. 


Laney here..is looking intently at my hand that's not taking the picture. She's waiting for me to accidentally drop her yummy stuff. I was giggling at her pathetic face, took a few pictures and dropped it in the middle. Lots of real blurry photos. 

This picture is the mother-to-be, Laney. She lives with her family next door. That would be my daughter, Marnie. Her email address is: 
stevenmarnie@gmail.com

Laney's puppies have looked so much like her and then also like her father all speckled blue with no tan points and tan freckled legs.



Laney does have a docked tail and we haven't a real prefence, but always dock the Red Heelers because they are mistaken for coyotes. All the pups have a newborn check right-away and their dew-claws removed.

I'm really looking forward to the FUN! Marnie has four children, but there are seven cousins close-by and these puppies are going to be loved a lot before finally finding their forever family.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Laney! So happy to see an update. I cannot wait to get one of her Rollie Pollie pups. We are on pins and needles with puppy anticipation over here.

    ReplyDelete