Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Queensland Heeler Puppies In The Morning

This is the parade of puppies. We got up early in the morning for pictures because it seems if I wait for my grandchildren, the sun goes behind the "Shell Mountain" and there's no sun. Today I knew it was a bit "iffy" for sun anyway because we're expecting a little rain. I was grateful for the light not glaring-down and giving us a beautiful bunch of pictures of our puppies in the Autumn leaves.

Uht-Oh! I can see by my disk of pictures, that Alfalfa is missing. Remember the "Little Rascals?" I remember from the feeder pan the stand-uppie puppy? And again one is an escapee, but I got'em.

I found the little, boy brown puppy and got a couple pictures this morning, but it was in the barn because it was raining so hard and hopefully, not cats and dogs because we have just enough. Alfalfa has the cutest freckles all over him and a whole brown mask. The other picture I had of him was with my phone. The puppy had the glare of the bright sun on his little head and faded-out the one side, plus he's gotten so much darker.


So today I went out to take pictures of the missing puppy. I knew right away it was the masked one (it's the only darker brown boy) So, just to explain change--three puppies have their ears all the way UP! Just today! Alfalfa has some blue under the brown, so he'll most likely change to tri-color, also. I can only relate this to a couple of our own weird family genetics. My niece was born with completely coal black hair and it all fell-out and came back curly and medium blond. Our Sonny horse was born Grulla, which is like a taupe color and rare for a Bashkir Curly Horse. We were so excited! The Grulla colt in the Spring grew long, curly locks for winter and when he lost his long curls ... our Sonny was black with a star. He's still our prince.

I just want to let anyone that chooses a puppy to know
 these breeds can change color a lot. Unless they've
 been exclusively bred for generations to be only one color.

One thing the puppies do that just is so endearing is when I make little noises to get their attention at me and the camera, they turn their heads slightly. It's like they're trying to figure-out what I'm saying.


Great View of A Little Boy Puppy

The Smallest of the Boys, Wiggle
Again, This Boy Wee-One Wiggle ... Has Lots of Freckles Coming-in

He's Giving Me His Serious "G-Men" Look!

Left Patch Boy
Same Boy Left Patch Boy and The One Below



Our Little Runt Girl, Still For Sale & Will Be a Smaller Dog w/lots of Spots!

Our Large Girl Has Been Sold
Another Picture of Bella and She's Sold

This Eyeliner Girl is Very Similar To PeeWee Girl, Looking Like A Tri-Colored
Dark Girl Has Her Ears Almost Up And She Is Also Sold


This Shy One, Above and Below ... So Cute

All the four boys are still for sale. I have lots of interested inquiries, but the families are still trying to pick for color and size. I have only one girl for sale and she's the little runt. Duelly's mother was a miniature Queensland Heeler so the breeder told us that our female could easily produce a very small heeler. I think she's it.  

Our Little Runt Girl, Still For Sale & Will Be a Smaller Dog w/lots of Spots!

Please leave me a comment if you're interested in a puppy. Then just email me your phone number and what color you would prefer and also if you're interested in a male and female. I'll just take all the phone calls,  comments, and email in order received and I will email you and get your phone number. Also, your name, number and email can be written in my puppy contact journal. My email is: susankaylazenby@gmail.com  I know it doesn't show-up on mobile devices. My phone number is: 805-794-4013 

The puppy price is $350.00 and $100 deposit. They were at the vet office just days after they were born on Oct. 25th, 2012 and they have had their dew-claws removed. 

The tails can still be docked, but it's surgery and the puppy will need to stay at the vet's for a night. They do have beautiful tails, we're not against docking, we just like fluffy and a flag to see and keep an eye on them running in the brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment