Saturday, February 2, 2013

Time For An Update And Waiting On Darby

Just One Red--We Are Blessed With Blues and Reds
I just wanted to leave an update for anyone looking for one of our puppies. The update is that Darby and Duelly are still mates and kiss each other occasionally, share playtime, take turns...all the signs of true love. They just haven't had the "Spring Fever" yet. Although, I have learned there's now a dog faster than Darby. Duelly runs and he's just a blur as he flies by. However, Darby can catch a fly ball. "Go out, Darby!" --runs way out, focused on the ball and jumps straight-up. I actually clap!




My Wyoming daughter owns Darby's litter mate and her husband is being transferred to Southern California. Dixie is a red female and lives with their family of three children and a cat that cuddles with Dixie at night. Guess where their going to stay until they find a house? Yes! So Darby AND Dixie will be bred soon. We don't expect the move until 8 weeks, and by then Darby will be bred. I can't predict when her heat will come-in because we don't artificially bring her "in" to be bred. I know when she's been covered about 4 times I can predict within...well, I'm always right with the timing. It's 53 days exactly. I will put another post at the time when I know that she's settled.

We'll be selling Dixie's puppies on this site, also. We're pretty excited to get our grandchildren back down here on Danger Ranch, maybe I'll be able to have more grandchildren pictures than puppies.

Please check back. Our puppies are guaranteed to
 have lots of attention from 11 grandchildren and of course,
 Steve and I. Oh my gosh...we love them.

Thank you to all that have sent me pictures of your puppies. I'm so happy they love their new homes, families, and I can't help it...they are fine looking dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment