Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Puppies Are Gone Again


It always seems the puppies go so fast. Our evening entertainment and the grand -kids playing with every single puppy of our new litter. It's over and I really miss them.

As the puppies grew we had to send updates to our families in Utah, Wyoming, and Oklahoma. They all got to meet the pups and we even had them in our family pictures. My daughter's Laney pups and ours put together came to 14 puppies. I don't think we've had bigger smiles for the camera.


I know all my family is amazed at their changing colors and ears popping up from flapped down in one day and then the next day the other ear comes up.

Thank you to all that bought a puppy. I met fabulous families and know each puppy will have a wonderful life as a real member of their new family.

              Pee Wee Our Little Runt

No comments:

Post a Comment