Thursday, October 17, 2013

Christmas Puppies!

Pee Wee, No Diapers, Really! Just My Practice At Knitting. lol
We're having a couple new batch of puppies. Both our Darby and Laney are having puppies about the first week of December. We hope that my counting skills are right. No plans for any vacations and Christmas puppies couldn't be more wonderful. The puppies will be weaned at 5 1/2 -7 weeks. Our PeeWee (our tiny runt) pictured above, was getting a bottle for a bit longer. My fault and he's now my little best friend and spoiled with toys and all his nipping behavior is now filled with lots of licking. Our Darby has 7 or 8 puppies and about half of them are reds and the last two litters had one chocolate freckled puppy and the most recent litter had a couple of dark reddish freckles. We had some reds and then of course, these blue merle tri-colored pups.

Laney has had two litters and both were all blue merle and looked similar to PeeWee in the above photo. Some puppies are without patches of blue and just like Laney; born snowy white and all change quickly with spots rising to the surface as soon as a couple weeks.

It's been a long while since we've had a new puppy for us and we've never had an inside dog. It's absolutely fun and we're blessed with lots of puppy love. He sleeps right on my feet and follows me like he's my personal body-guard. PeeWee's right there with me even when seconds before he was sound asleep and snoring. Bonded.

This cutie is from Darby's last litter and will be neutered soon. 
Just my favorite buddy!

Please let my daughter, Marnie know if you're interested in a puppy. Marnie's phone receives texts. (805) 415-8783 or email at stevenmarnie@gmail.com

My phone number is (805) 794-4013 and my phone also receives texts and my email is: susankaylazenby@gmail.com

We keep a puppy list to call when our puppies are born and also to allow for those that would like to send a deposit for docking at three days old. We can't guarantee the color that early, but our vet's really good at separating reds and blues.

We're really excited and happy that we're having pups together again. My daughter in Wyoming just bred her Queensland, too. Her Dixie is Darby's full sister and from the same litter. So if you're in that area and want a Wyoming cowboy puppy, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Exciting! Glad to see peewee is doing well, he is so handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving the theme/design of your web site.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A small number of my blog readers have complained about my website
    not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
    Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    Also visit my blog; best vapor pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used You Tube and Cutest Blog on The Block to make my header and page layout. Thank you for the sweet compliments! Absolutely have a terrible time with Windows 8! I want to use my phone app to blog, but it seems to write in HTML and I have to go back and fix so much! My Android Tablet with a keyboard and blue tooth mouse is the BEST! I have a Word Press page and love Word Press, but have used Blogger for years... I'll stick with this for awhile. I'm anxious to get back to my regular blog entries.

      Delete