Saturday, January 4, 2014

Here Are The Puppies!

Here are the puppies as of New Year's Day. Steve was getting his tractor fixed and the sun was going down quickly. I got pictures of all the puppies. But they've already changed again. I do know Darby's puppies! The pups each have a name that seemed to fit and help me remember the names and their family.

I'm going to try tomorrow when my grandchildren are out of school and can help me. They have a pile of puppies, too. And if for a moment I thought I could tell THEIR puppies apart; there's no way!

All I know are that two look a bit alike and some have spots, but to match them with their new families. I need my daughter. So here's my peek at our puppies. We did take separate pictures of each puppy, but they were hard to keep apart.

   The "little princess" is getting squished!
The puppy 5th from the left and second from the right is still for sale. One of our buyers can't get a dog at this time. 
     So Buckeye is still for sale.


Here's Laney's puppies. They're a week older--see what I mean? The puppies are walking and so fluffy. Now to me they are so alike and I can't remember the families that they belong to, at all! My daughter will help me. John's puppy is in this pile of puppies somewhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment