Monday, January 6, 2014

Just a Glimpse of What The Puppies Look Like Since Their Birthday: Dec 16, 2013

Oh…Okay! I may be getting the hang of this new way to blog. It’s cut and paste; the whole thing was much easier on the blogger site and I miss it a lot.

Here are the puppies from Darby. My Marnie’s been sending-out pictures to those that brought a puppy from her Laney-dog. I think she even has movies. I’d like to do that but Darby’s hindquarters would be the only things anyone would see. She has to be looking at her puppies and my camera looks right at her tail.

The video idea sounds fun and when they “walk and roll” and jump around it’s fun to see them gaining their coordination. The pictures are super difficult at that time. Not like right now at all. The puppies were picked-up while they were sound asleep and then we sat them on the cold sidewalk. [disclaimer: This is So. California and when I was taking pictures the temperature was 74•] I did manage to find some leaves for them to sit on during the photo shoot.

Their little hearts were pounding and it was hard keeping Darby from licking them; I’m sure that helped them feel more secure. These first three male puppies have docked tails.

The first ones are Matt’s Flyer:





Katie’s Jake is next:





Then here are pictures of Eric’s sweetie-pie runt (and he wants his momma.) His name is Blue:






Mike’s Little Princess Girl are below:







 Buck-eye little boy are the next four and he is still for sale.

 I want to keep him-but my husband said, not another one. I LOVE LITTLE PIRATE PUPPIES!




Buckeye is NOT happy! He’s watching his momma, Darby run after a ball and she’s not staying with him. *Wimper*

The last male puppy is the one we thought would be red. We still aren't sure what his colors are going to be. He’s sure a patchwork. We call him Blaze in our pictures or Firefighter’s Blaze.





I'll post some more pictures very soon. Next weekend they should be walking and playing and not so stiff and scared. I almost put them back in their comfy-spot. Outside is really a scary place for a little puppy-dog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you explained the topic very well. Choose from dozens of local puppies for sale and dogs for sale online from private hobby and professional dog breeders and dog owners across the US and Canada. Thanks for such a nice blog.

    dog breeders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I am happy to getting this blog here that really very nice.These puppies are so cute and i like all this. This information is very useful for all the people who like to buy puppy. Thanks for sharing this information here.

    local puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete