Monday, March 12, 2012

Here's a Few Birthday (NIGHT) Photos:


Darby, mother, is On the Right Chasing and Playing

Darby, "Please throw the torn-up ball!"

This is the Sire, Duelly, and he won't be still!

"Instagram" with Sepia so it's not true color

We took some pictures in the middle of the night. I will have some individual photographs online on Wednesday. All separate with names so they can be seen as different puppies and labeled a male or female. Naming them is my favorite part of all this. I hate letting them go, but all past puppies have gone to the most incredible families, so I'm not really sad...just love them so much. BTW the puppies don't need to keep their name. I just do it so I can tell the difference in each of them.

Ta Da!



Tired and Snoring!

She really cuddles the pups

Our Darby and Her Puppies

1 comment:

  1. You have added very nice and cute pics of puppies. These are really very beautiful. And also you have shown one of the best puppies in your blog. I was also looking for the english bulldog puppies for sale and got your blog. Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete