Monday, December 9, 2013

The Big Update! Sheesh!


I need to learn another way than to write my blog in HTML not only without an editor, but no spellchecker. I need to let all of you know what's going on.


Laney is about to have puppies. She's so big.





Laney tried to leave today and dig a nest and she didn't eat dinner. We're just guessing, she may start labor early morning or sometime tomorrow. Laney is huge! The warmer outside the better. I'm bringing Darby in my house and it looks like even though Marnie has an excellent doggie home, she will probably bring Laney inside, too. Honestly, our Darby needs to come inside just to get her used to the house. She's due about a week behind Laney.

Darby


Sire: Duelly


I'll work on the computer and see if I can't get a easier way to update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment