Sunday, January 12, 2014

All The Puppies Are Sold

Today we sold the last two puppies. They were the two males; one from my daughter's Laney-Dog. The other puppy was Buckeye. He has the right patch over one eye.

Here's some pictures I took yesterday while waiting to go to my grandson's basketball game. I was trying to get close-ups and laying in the ground near our high porch. A stray grandchild yells out to me, "Grandma do you need any help!" I yell out, "Yes!" The whole Jenkins family ran toward me and then also my husband who was coming down the driveway to take me to the game, in Fillmore. Steve slammed on the brakes and started-up the short path with all the rest of my clan to help me get-up and check for injuries. I was just taking pictures!

They all thought I fell off the porch. I was only overwhelmed with puppies that wanted their mama. And she kept moving, so they ran off to her.

                      The Flyer!

Yes, I needed someone to put puppies where I could focus on them. That's all. This is Danger Ranch and I am grateful my family came to my rescue.

       Here's some puppies pictures

Matt's Flyer:


He wanted his mom so bad and was so hungry, I only got this cute picture and the one above on Darby's back. He's really living-up to his name. I'd look in the camera and he would "fly" to his mother! This puppy is fast!

This is Katie's Jake:




Below is Eric's Blue: 
He actually looks like he's got sunglasses on.




Now the Mike's Princess, the little female:



          Yep, her ears are almost up!

Here's Scott's Family Buckeye:



The last, but he wasn't born last. He's just very curious color. He's been changing a lot.


He's got a couple dots on the top of his head near his ear and left patch.


I wish I had more pictures, but now I need extra hands to set them up for me.

This morning they had their first meal and most loved it. This evening they all had a go at the food and they will not drink water, yet. I think they believe it's not tasty enough.

Here's literally the bottom line. They all changed today! Their tummies were fatter, they slept a lot, and all the puppies seemed happier. Little smiles on puppies are the best part of their development. 
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment